Announcements > Help

Rules on Profanity

(1/1)

Demented Assassin:
Could someone please clarify the rules regarding profanity for me, being as I seem to find anything relating to it myself? I'm normally pretty opposed to it personally, but I think it is warranted in a fan fic I'm working on. Don't want to get in trouble for posting it without checking first though. :P

Cheers.

ElTee:

--- Quote from: Demented Assassin on July 26, 2010, 05:25:03 PM ---Could someone please clarify the rules regarding profanity for me, being as I seem to find anything relating to it myself? I'm normally pretty opposed to it personally, but I think it is warranted in a fan fic I'm working on. Don't want to get in trouble for posting it without checking first though. :P

Cheers.

--- End quote ---
I've seen the F-bomb dropped in some of the fics, so I wouldn't worry too much, at least, not with the vocabulary you'd be likely to employ.

Dr. Tran:
There's no official rule on profanity at this time.  It is tolerated and used frequently, just don't go totally overboard with it.

Demented Assassin:
Righto, thanks for the clarification.

TZF:
The Terms of Service says that "acrimoniously profane" content is not allowed.  But, like Dr. Tran said, it is tolerated.  We all agree that we are adults when we register, and adults sometimes use bad language.  Just realize that too much profanity can be annoying and reflect poorly on yourself--note that I personally never use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version