Author Topic: Tali's Face. Your expectations, hopes, and dreams.  (Read 43490 times)

March 19, 2011, 05:38:27 PM
Reply #75

Offline Skye_Flyer

• Full Quarian
I think she would have some kind of flaps on her head (Possibly made of keratin or somesuch) which would be the inspiration for the flaps geth have. (Then again, Legion is the only geth we really know that has flaps. None of the other geth we see in me1 or 2 apparently have them).

March 19, 2011, 05:50:56 PM
Reply #76

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
  • Friendly neighborhood spider
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo
I wasn't saying that I think Tali has whale hair...  >.>

I was saying that if you think that you don't need hair to be a mammal, you're dead wrong.  I don't know if quarians have hair or not because they're not mammals...  They don't come from Earth.

March 20, 2011, 12:37:38 AM
Reply #77

Offline chalio

• Adolescent Quarian
    • boka85
I think she would have some kind of flaps on her head (Possibly made of keratin or somesuch) which would be the inspiration for the flaps geth have. (Then again, Legion is the only geth we really know that has flaps. None of the other geth we see in me1 or 2 apparently have them).

you could be right, but look at our robots today, they do share a common look between us but there are differences, for instance the hands dont aways have five fingers, another being the face, they contain a solid piece of glass often rather then two distinct eyes.
one last thing to note is that the flaps dont necessarily mean anything...clearly we see that quarians have two eyes, but the geth have one flash light eye therefor the flaps could also be only for geth purposes we know nothing about...another words i hope to god quarians dont have the flaps lol

March 20, 2011, 12:49:13 AM
Reply #78

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo
Of course, if you take that line of thought further, you could use it to support the opinion that quarians' eyes are bioluminescent.  (Which I hope is what they end up having but all the other nerds hope isn't true, lol)

March 21, 2011, 03:05:12 AM
Reply #79

Offline Skye_Flyer

• Full Quarian
Of course, if you take that line of thought further, you could use it to support the opinion that quarians' eyes are bioluminescent.  (Which I hope is what they end up having but all the other nerds hope isn't true, lol)

I'm totally ok with bioluminescent eyes.

March 21, 2011, 03:08:24 AM
Reply #80

Offline chalio

• Adolescent Quarian
    • boka85
as long as we find out tali's helmet is the futuristic equivalent of a daft punk helmet...ill be happy...along with seeing her face of course...but ya know...it'll be nice if you take the helmet off and here around the world or somthing softly playing from her helmet...tell me that would't make ya smile
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:32:35 AM by chalio »

March 21, 2011, 07:27:14 AM
Reply #81

Offline MadCat221

• Pilgrim
  • Jesus Christ it's a MadCat, GET IN THE CAR!
Daft Punk helmet?

Then that means we'd never see what was under it, you realize... right?

March 21, 2011, 01:30:12 PM
Reply #82

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo

March 22, 2011, 06:30:05 AM
Reply #83

Offline MadCat221

• Pilgrim
  • Jesus Christ it's a MadCat, GET IN THE CAR!
And how old is that image? :P

March 22, 2011, 12:19:37 PM
Reply #84

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo

March 22, 2011, 11:26:26 PM
Reply #85

Offline emedeka

• Migrant Fleet Marine
  • Is a Life-like chat V.I.
    • mdkcde
For all we know those may not be helmets anymore

I Suport Legion Prime.
Because if he's going to be a NPC, he better be the Best NPC in the history of mankind.

Jesse James Allen. a.k.a. Lower Afterlife Bitchin' Rave song composer. did this track called Zorah's Fire as a temptative ME3 theme for Tali.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBOwP2RFDhA&feature=related

March 22, 2011, 11:34:18 PM
Reply #86

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo

March 24, 2011, 02:17:54 AM
Reply #87

Offline emedeka

• Migrant Fleet Marine
    • mdkcde
perhaps they did it piece by piece, Techpriest style.

They are more machine than man now.

Machines designed with the sole purpose of making sweet sweet music.

I Suport Legion Prime.
Because if he's going to be a NPC, he better be the Best NPC in the history of mankind.

Jesse James Allen. a.k.a. Lower Afterlife Bitchin' Rave song composer. did this track called Zorah's Fire as a temptative ME3 theme for Tali.

March 24, 2011, 08:44:32 PM
Reply #88

Offline chalio

• Adolescent Quarian
    • boka85
we all know what talis going to do after shes done with the reapers....DJ....its pretty obvious

March 24, 2011, 08:49:46 PM
Reply #89

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo
we all know what talis going to do after shes done with the reapers....DJ....its pretty obvious

That's not ALL she's going to do... :3

March 25, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
Reply #90

Offline emedeka

• Migrant Fleet Marine
    • mdkcde
Of course, She's also going to Fix the engines, polish the main cannons, Calibrate DAT BUOYANCY tanks, go at 88mph with the flux capacitor on.

But only after having a wild night of sex with Shepard and recovering from the subsequent fever.

I Suport Legion Prime.

March 25, 2011, 11:58:26 AM
Reply #91

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo
Of course, She's also going to Fix the engines, polish the main cannons, Calibrate DAT BUOYANCY tanks, go at 88mph with the flux capacitor on.

But only after having a wild night of sex with Shepard and recovering from the subsequent fever.

DOSE BUOYANCY tanks don't require calibration.  8)

March 25, 2011, 01:45:34 PM
Reply #92

Offline emedeka

• Migrant Fleet Marine
    • mdkcde
what Who the hell uses a DOSE brand BUOYANCY tanks?

The D.A.T. company manufactures the best one there are.

like the D.A.T. Automated Supervision System. Their best product on the entire DAT line.

I Suport Legion Prime.

March 25, 2011, 02:13:02 PM
Reply #93

Offline sweffymo

• Full Quarian
    • sweffymo
    • sweffymo

March 26, 2011, 07:06:35 PM
Reply #94

Offline SenHai

• !random
  • Ship Captain
  • The Site. Its Dead Jim.
    • http://senhai.deviantart.com/
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SenHai?feature=mhum
I believe its a fallacy to think that. I mean I have seen it done with quills on a Quarians head in fan art, but i believe that the Head flaps are more of geth invention than mimicking Quarians. This can be attested to with the fact that all the other geth have non-moving plates on their heads, it seems to be a solid piece, used for protection.

March 26, 2011, 07:12:10 PM
Reply #95

Offline mikethor007

• Conclave Representative
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
I believe its a fallacy to think that. I mean I have seen it done with quills on a Quarians head in fan art, but i believe that the Head flaps are more of geth invention than mimicking Quarians. This can be attested to with the fact that all the other geth have non-moving plates on their heads, it seems to be a solid piece, used for protection.
This.
"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

July 14, 2011, 11:30:43 AM
Reply #96

Offline Zeno826

• One Post Wonder
I think that if her face was to be shown in ME3, they shouldnt give her pupils in her eyes. I just think she looks weird with normal, "human" eyes.
Something like this :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:59:01 AM by Muk »

July 14, 2011, 09:58:54 PM
Reply #97

Offline Moth

• Full Quarian
  • Holder of a Shadowland beyond your Comprehension
    • Ownix96
    • olihaunt
Beware of gigantic link. Ah well, my opinion? I like Vespaz's, the one Zeno just posted.... along with the one by Geirahod. I'm not against nor am I for biolumiscent eyes. Also, I'm gonna freak if she doesn't have hair.

"Søgen efter viden sendte mig bort fra mit folk; nu har opdagelsen af visdom bragt mig tilbage." - Lemm'Shal

July 14, 2011, 10:04:19 PM
Reply #98

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up looking like a Romulan.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

July 15, 2011, 06:00:10 AM
Reply #99

Offline Muk

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
  • The Qun is pretty deep. You wouldn't understand it
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Splinkdoodles
Global Moderator Comment Um... yeah, I fixed that link. Please don't do that.