Author Topic: Introducing Blogger Ladun Liadi * Nigeria News  (Read 8 times)

December 06, 2017, 07:46:30 PM

Offline BlancaGibb

• Podling
  • She reports news, entertainment and happenings in the society. She has been in the Journalism field for 4 years. She has been invited on numerous occasions as a key speaker at a variety of events. She has also been a subject of discussion on many Televi
    • http://www.yohaig.ng/category/entertainment/ladun-liadi/
    • Ladun Liadi Archives > Nigeria News
She reports news, entertainment and happenings in the society. She has been in the Journalism field for 4 years. She has been invited on numerous occasions as a key speaker at a variety of events. She has also been a subject of discussion on many Television Stations, Radio Stations, Newspapers and on line applications. She has hosted several celebrities in the past ranging from entertainers, politicians and philanthropists in the society. Lol that is what they introduced me as. Our aims and objectives, mission and objectives will come up as soon as attainable. But meanwhile, I told them I want to be the 1 to introduce our initially post.

I do not want it to be boring, since to me, this shouldn_t be. It is a point of Joy it is anything God has commanded, so let us do it with gladness. Just before I start out, let me rapidly say this. This is NOT a show off. To the glory of God and to the shame of the devil, most of you know I have a well known blog and I can use that to attain whatever publicity I want. Please, Ladun didn_t do this mainly because of any one. I have been doing this for a lengthy time, right from my secondary college days.

Might be not giving meals to individuals, but I give out cash a lot (from my pocket dollars). Even to my friend_s parents. The only reason why I am placing this up is simply because I want people to know that you must not be a millionaire or celebrity before you get started providing. You shouldn_t say, properly I have not built my personal residence or have distinct vehicles in my garage so I can_t give. The question should really be, if Ladun can do this, then why can not I. Ultimately, believe me, I was forced to place this up. Honestly I hate exposing myself. But the truth is I intend to take this really serious.

This is my second job. Helping the widows and the needy in the society and that is final. So the day prior to yesterday, 22nd of December, we went to ALAPAKO Village in Ifo. We decided to go there for the reason that no organization has ever paid them a take a look at prior to now according to the Village Head (Baale). Let me take you via _our fun_ journey. Still on our way. It took us an further 30mins to get to the village when we left the express road. It was pretty far. The initially particular person we saw. Some of the youngsters that came to welcome us.

Enter "Ladun Liadi's Weblog" into the search field

Save your favourite posts to study for later

Click on the "Search" icon on the ideal

Point your phone's camera at the barcode above and scan it

Comment on posts and share your views with the world

May possibly be as a result of a weak password, guessable password

Like it or hate it

This man is a single of the handful of educated folks they have in Alapako village. Following the Baale spoke to us, he welcomed us and we started distributing what we brought. Some of the gifts (above). There was rice, vegetable oil, sachet tomatoes, maggi and salt inside every single carrier bag. And we gave it out to 104 villagers. Mama also came out to gather hers. We were told there is an old woman who is a widow and cannot walk. So we went to provide her present to her at dwelling. Lastly, Baale with his own gifts. One particular of his young children carrying the gifts inside. These are the couple of pics we can put up for now.

As a matter of fact, the Baale wanted us to take a single of his youngsters with us to Lagos. He complained of lack of revenue, care and so many factors. So we gave him some money and told him we will be back quickly. I imply, who will want to give out his son to a total stranger, if not for poverty. We hope some sort hearted Nigerians are reading this and will be prepared to join hands with us to do this together for humanity. There are nevertheless a lot of places to check out and we nevertheless can not ignore Alapako village also. Thank You so much.

Is cyber hacking the new trend? The blog was yesterday evening April 24, 2013 hacked by a single _Archangles Organization_ with her house page straight away replaced with the hackers web page. The hackers have been also fast to put up their Facebook, Twitter and RSS Feeds. A couple of hours later, the hackers were shut out and the weblog restored. I don_t know how it occurred. I just found out i couldn_t login into my gmail yesterday evening following I logged out about 4omins ago from it. And before I could say anything I had started receiving messages on twitter about it been hacked. Went on the web-site and alas it was true_. But God utilized an individual to aid me restore it with the aid of google. It was tuf, we restored it, they got it back, but at the extended run, we fully got it back. Thank you._, she continued. The question begs, who_ll be the next victim of these cyber criminals? All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this web page with out our consent.

Get the most recent news and entertainment updates direct from the Ladun Liadi blog. All news and gossip from Nigeria and beyond. Disclaimer: This app simply lists and displays RSS feeds for simple access. It does not claim to be impersonating any parties. You can now share posts on your favourite social media web site - Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and extra. Get the latest news and entertainment updates direct from the Ladun Liadi weblog. All news and gossip from Nigeria and beyond. Disclaimer: This app just lists and displays RSS feeds for straightforward access. It does not claim to be impersonating any parties.

Choc City rapper, Ice Prince and blogger, Ladun Liadi have been unveiled as brand ambassadors of Skye Bank in a new campaign to get celebrities speak about how they produced it from the zero stage to becoming heroes. Currently, the advert for their new campaign is operating on national dailies and as properly as prime radio stations. Confirming the new deal, Ladun shared the very good news on her weblog, saying: _The Skye Bank campaign is about celebrities speaking about how they created it from zero to hero. Myself, Ice Prince and a different CEO have been employed for the campaign. I am the only female and it was challenging cus a lot of huge names came up, but I made it. It_s a One YEAR DEAL and it runs into millions! All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this web site without the need of our consent.

Reports reaching Gistmania is not a satisfied 1 at all, as another celebrity marriage allegedly hit the rocks once more! According to a incredibly trustworthy supply, and I imply pretty reliable, Dabota Lawson_s marriage has sadly hit the rocks just 8 months following obtaining married to billionaire Sunny Aku. Although the supply didn_t state what led to the marriage breakup, but we can inform you the marriage is no extra. Well if she thinks we are not saying the truth, she can contact us out on social media, then, may be just then, we can speak additional.. Certainly the roof is on fire. We just hope they match things up. The couple have constantly looked great with each other and Dabota has been an envy of all in particular to those who like to marry older males. Want I tell you not to overlook you read it right here first?

Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Nairaland Forum / Science/Technologies / Webmasters / Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Naijaloaded .com Has Been Hacked / My Cpanel Has Been Hacked. Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Mercie1: eight:31pm On Apr 24, 2013 Hey guys! I am a real significant fan of llb. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! JideTheBlogger(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2013 They are idiots na. Weblog will be restored soon even though. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! I am a true significant fan of llb. Like Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Pls, tell them to totally free me ooo. Na beg I dey beg oooo. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked!

Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Pls, inform them to totally free me ooo. Na beg I dey beg oooo. Lol. Are you kidding me? You feel any person can hack into google's servers? Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Oluviral(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2013 Excellent its back.. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! It was no joke! The hacker had modified core wordpress files! Some comments spam could no longer be deleted as the verify boxes in front of them had been surgically removed. The bulk action button at the top was also gone! Effectively, virtually gone, it had been partially hidden with only about two% of its bottom displaying. The only salvage was to export an xml file but even that was restricted in the aid it could provide!

Last resort, back up the complete point and start from fresh! For these that nevertheless assume the hackathon is a joke, take heed! Wordpress customers, come across and install this safety plugin: Superior wp safety. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Lol. Are you kidding me? You assume anyone can hack into google's servers? Try working with password as your password and see if you wont get hacked! Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Try making use of password as your password and see if you wont get hacked! Says the dude who doesn't know the accurate which means of the word "Hack". Initially, which slowpoke would use password as their actual password?

Secondly, stealing someone's password and formally logging into their account is not hacking, it signifies that particular person was not inventive adequate and somebody properly guessed their password and stole their admin account. Hacking is writing malicious code intended to break into someone's personal computer, database, or file storage space making use of techniques like shell execution, sql injection, e.t.c. This is mostly directed at the host and on the server exactly where the actual files and database are stored. What do we login to blogger with? So it is a thing google can solve quickly. And very good luck to any individual trying to hack into a Blogspot server. Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! On Apr 25, 2013 I'm glad it is back anyway. Likes Re: Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked! Can cyber hacking be the new trend? What is the want?

With dust but to settle on that unfortunate incident, there are confirmed reports that the well-liked blogsite, Ladun Liadi Blogspot has also been compromised. When did you uncover that your blog safety may possibly have been compromised? Ladun Liadi: Some minutess following 7pm yesterday (Wednesday) evening. The NETng web site was also hacked lately, what do you consider is the purpose of these hackers? Ladun Liadi: I wouldn_t know. Do you consider each incidents are somehow related? Ladun Liadi: I have no thought. Has it crossed your mind that this may well be a reaction to a story you may possibly have published, could it be some type of retaliation? Ladun Liadi: To be sincere I don_t feel so. I haven_t published any story anybody can discover offensive of late. I just assume the hackers are just becoming funny.

What actions are you presently taking to restore the blog to typical? Ladun Liadi: Hopefully, we guess it_s totally back now, just still operating on my recovery mail alternative. Do you intend to report the attack to relevant safety agencies for additional action? Ladun Liadi: We have currently carried out that. What message do you have for your readers? Ladun Liadi: God bless them all. The adore was so significantly yesterday till midnight. I also woke up to see their messages. In no way knew folks loved us that significantly. I am so grateful to God and to my forever bright, loyal, funny, intriguing readers.

New surfacing on line claim that the once lively Revival Victory Chapel International is now a shadow of itself following the sudden demise of its_ spiritual leader and founder Pastor Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku. The reports further claim that family members members of the late Prophet are presently at loggerheads more than who gets the lion share of the property he (prophet Ajanku) left behind. Ladun Liadi reports that "Family members of Late Pastor Ajanaku have been coming around to see what he left behind. Not only have they been parading his property, they are mainly interested in his fleet of vehicles and they have been discussing on how to move the automobiles and who deserves the ideal. According to a source, any moment from now, his loved ones members will be back to move the exotic automobiles out. We also heard that, no weekly activities have been taking place in the church considering that their founder died.

The layout of the web-site is equivalent to most blogs, but the content material on the internet site is not a individual account of one's life, and also you are not acquiring any beauty recommendations or how-to articles. The web design is easy in reality, it really is a bit also very simple, which operates to the detriment of the site, to some extent. The Ladun Liadi news weblog does not have a right menu, both at the header and footer. A site without the need of a header menu is like a body with out a head. Furthermore, the web site also doesn't have a correct logo of any type.

It is just plain text located in the top rated-centre of the web-site that not just appears amateurish but also operates against the all round branding of the web-site. The lack of a header menu is not just losing points on the aesthetic front but it is also letting the site down a bit in terms of functionality. In other words, it is challenging to discover out articles that belong to a certain topic or category. There is the rather inconspicuous search button on the left that makes points a bit a lot easier, but it nonetheless does not entirely make up for the lack of a right menu bar. By the way, the web page publishes news content material and also a lot of exclusive content, along with some spiritual and religious write-ups.

Though there is no standard Get in touch with Us web page, you can nevertheless get in touch with the author or the webmaster. There is make contact with specifics place out on the left sidebar of the web-site, which incorporates a couple of email addresses and a telephone number. For general queries and business talks, you can place in an email. The number, on the other hand, is strictly for marketing enquiries. Now coming back to the primary providing of Ladun Liadi news, which is its content. The website is inundated with content. This is not just for the reason that the weblog has been about for fairly some time but also since there's very small time gap between posts. In truth, a new post comes up on the internet site actually in a matter of minutes. This busy posting schedule has not just kept customers regularly glued to the weblog but it has also helped the blog significantly in terms of its positioning in the search outcomes and the resulting reputation. As far as web style is concerned, there is quite a lot of work to be completed. As aforementioned, a correct header menu would bode well for the web site. Also, some design and style alterations would make the web-site appear a bit additional qualified than what it looks now.
Ladun Liadi News Online ~ 9ja News - ladun liadi's blog