Author Topic: Tali moments  (Read 21537 times)

April 01, 2012, 09:19:53 AM
Reply #75

Offline Garrus

• Migrant Fleet Marine
  • Cause Garrus Is Awesome Too!
    • TZFGarrus
    • Magyx
    • Vaccumdiagrams
When she sees the video log of T.I.M talking about Shepard the crew. Her response: "He needs to die."

And there we have the bad-ass shotgun wielding side of Tali  :talihappy:
Garrus has left the building.

April 02, 2012, 09:10:44 AM
Reply #76

Offline Thespian

• Pilgrim
  • Just a little unwell
Is there a Garrus moments thread somewhere?
He cracks me up when talking to Wrex on Sur'Kesh and the jokes with Joker are just comedy gold!

And to be on-topic:
I just hate that Tali can't be recruited earlier in the game!
I can't remember how many times I've thought "I wish Tali was here...".
They should've put that line in the game, after the death of Mordin and/or Thane it would feel so right.
Instead, she's not even mentioned at all before the Rannoch missions  :huh:
Squeaky wheel gets the kick!

April 03, 2012, 07:34:11 PM
Reply #77

Offline GamerElemental

• Full Quarian
    • GamerElemental
    • RoadWarrior619
    • OpticalGrafix
    • YouTube.com/OpticalGrafix
I love the scene in ME3 when you first meet back up with her and she says, "By the way, still totally worth it." I giggled like a school girl, oh yes I did. LoL
ME3 endings are fake. They were Hallucinations. Real endings coming soon.

April 03, 2012, 08:25:08 PM
Reply #78

Offline Isbjorn

• Full Quarian
  • Shepard never gave up - Neither should you.
    • ElvenArcher3000
I love the scene in ME3 when you first meet back up with her and she says, "By the way, still totally worth it." I giggled like a school girl, oh yes I did. LoL

I just felt like the world's most awesome guy after that line :P Awesome moment.
I'm Commander Shepard, and Tali'Zorah is my favourite girl in the galaxy.

My FF, with the goal of bringing life back to the ME universe after the events of ME3 (on hold to see what EC brings):
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8020613/1/Mass_Effect_Resurrection

April 04, 2012, 01:24:21 AM
Reply #79

Offline Garrus

• Migrant Fleet Marine
    • TZFGarrus
    • Magyx
    • Vaccumdiagrams

I just kinds ran down to her and used every conversation option a bout 6 times

April 04, 2012, 08:22:55 AM
Reply #80

Offline Thespian

• Pilgrim
  • Just a little unwell
I love the Geth Dreadnought mission, even kept a save to replay it when I'm feeling low.
Shep and Tali have some funny teasing moments together, like:

When Shepard opens the other airlock, Tali says "Thanks for having me over" in such a playful, teasing way. Makes me smile every time.
Also, later on, she says "It's good to be back on the Normandy" and there's just something about the way she says Normandy that gets me. Then Shepard shoots back with "If it's too quiet to sleep for you, I can find you someplace louder" or something like that, after which the reactions of your other squadmate are so funny:
Garrus: "Look, I was there when you two had your little thing, just get a room and work it out"
Kaidan: "Maybe I should give you some privacy"
James: "Am I missing something?", then EDI explains, and he says "Too much information".

The pre-mission banter in the Kodiak between Tali and the other squadmate is funny too, especially with Garrus or James.
Try it people, replay this mission!

P.S. Garrus at the end of the mission: "Quarian bastards!" :D
P.P.S. I always feel conflicted posting stuff like this, please tell me if it's not appreciated.
Squeaky wheel gets the kick!

April 07, 2012, 03:51:47 AM
Reply #81

Offline Garrus

• Migrant Fleet Marine
    • TZFGarrus
    • Magyx
    • Vaccumdiagrams
I love the Geth Dreadnought mission, even kept a save to replay it when I'm feeling low.
Shep and Tali have some funny teasing moments together, like:

When Shepard opens the other airlock, Tali says "Thanks for having me over" in such a playful, teasing way. Makes me smile every time.
Also, later on, she says "It's good to be back on the Normandy" and there's just something about the way she says Normandy that gets me. Then Shepard shoots back with "If it's too quiet to sleep for you, I can find you someplace louder" or something like that, after which the reactions of your other squadmate are so funny:
Garrus: "Look, I was there when you two had your little thing, just get a room and work it out"
Kaidan: "Maybe I should give you some privacy"
James: "Am I missing something?", then EDI explains, and he says "Too much information".

The pre-mission banter in the Kodiak between Tali and the other squadmate is funny too, especially with Garrus or James.
Try it people, replay this mission!

P.S. Garrus at the end of the mission: "Quarian bastards!" :D
P.P.S. I always feel conflicted posting stuff like this, please tell me if it's not appreciated.

i only ever took EDI on that and its good to know about all the other teammates dialouge

April 16, 2012, 10:35:20 AM
Reply #82

Offline Rear Admiral Kikaimegami

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
  • dem head-flaps :wub:
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Home of the Machine Goddess
Emergency. Induction. Port.

I'm immature.
<Kikaimegami> technically every post I make is about Legion's ass!

This world is what we can give
Scarred from the way we lived
All those dreams we shared for you
How I wish they could come true
 :legionsnipe: :kikai:

We dreamed of a world in peace
But killed for a life of ease
Now we leave the wounds for you
What else can the dying do?

=^..^= (This) Forum Rules! =^..^= Legion Steam Community =^..^= My ME2 Projects =^..^=

April 16, 2012, 10:36:33 AM
Reply #83

Offline CroGamer002

• Full Quarian
    • mesina2
    • mesina2
    • crogamer002
SPIDERS!

April 18, 2012, 04:03:10 AM
Reply #84

Offline UserThree

• Pilgrim
I'm starting 3 after work tomorrow, but from 2, in no particular order:

Not Tali, but related:
-Kelly's "oh btw"
-Kasumi's comments "You're all she talks about," "She loves you," "So you and Tali finally got together," etc.
-Dr. Mordin. 'Nuff said. :P
-Kal'Reegar's "Your old captain's as good as you said," which implies she may have mentioned Shepard once or twice in somewhat favorable terms.

Tali:
-"Wow, it's hot in here. How did we end up talking about this again?"
-"Really!?! *tries to play it cool* I mean, good."
-Of course, whenever she stammers. Related, the way she keeps fumbling with Shepard's hands during that first conversation by the core, like she's really excited but not quite sure what to do with herself :P
-Garrus' verbally prodding her in the Zakera wards.
-The way she was one of the very few to take you completely on faith...and of course the "I wish Shepard were here."

And one from 3, because I stumbled upon it whilst browsing the youtubes..."I want...more time." Decided then and there I'd keep going till I got the perfect ending, and started making notes to write my own after-story. Can't let it end with Tali being so sad, y'know. :(
"I don't need luck; I've got ammo." -Grunt

April 18, 2012, 02:41:20 PM
Reply #85

Offline Seddo4494

• Full Quarian
    • seddo4494
    • Seddon4494?feature=mhee
I have a lot of favorite moments: talking to her in the ship's core about our relationship, our romance scene, drunk Tali is quite funny, her 'spiders' moment and us talking on the dreadnought are some of my tops I think.  ^-^
Time not spent with Tali is time wasted. ^-^

April 18, 2012, 05:28:29 PM
Reply #86

Offline Pozaxx

• Adolescent Quarian
  • For The Dark Energy plot of Mass Effect Trilogy
    • JemaxiS
"Spiders" is one of the most epic moments in the game!!! LOL'ed like a 2 month baby!!! :D :D And the first romance conversation in ME2 is great!! When I listened to it I had completely gone into Shepards body and listened to it like I was standing right in front of her talking!! That was awesome!! :0

April 19, 2012, 02:22:49 AM
Reply #87

Offline Noble_6

• Pilgrim
well i haven't done a tali romance yet (don't boo me, I started an all new playthrough on ME1 and I'm going all the way through ME3 JUST for that purpose and it will be my new personal canon Shepard.) Therefore my favorite moment was being told to check on Tali in the starboard observation room and what I find is a heavily intoxicated Tali'Zorah slammin down some Turian liquor with her straw (aka Emergency Induction Port).

Shepard: Tali how are you getting drunk?

Tali: VERRRRY carefully.

HILLARIOUS!!!!!!
Garrus: Do you ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?

Tali: No.

Garrus: Come on. Remember how we’d always ask you about live on the Flotilla? It was an opportunity to share.

Tali: This conversation is over.

Garrus: Tell me again about your immune system.

Tali: I have a shotgun.

Garrus: Mmm, maybe we’ll talk later…