Announcements > Help

Forum view issue.

(1/2) > >>

turelhimvampire:
Gents,

EDIT: FAULT NOW OCCURS IN ANY SECTION OF THE BOARD.

I keep getting an error on trying to view the General Chat section of the board - the site loads but the board itself doesn't.

I get a fully functional task bar, etc, but none of the threads appear, just a plain grey background.

Anyone else getting this? Doesn't matter what browser I use either - I've tried Google Chrome and IE.

It only seems to be the General Chat section though.

Cheers,

Vamp

mikethor007:
Happened to me too on occasion. Also, the "NEW" indicators are also starting to malfunction, but I guess that might be a cookie problem.

Dr. Tran:
Is this problem with bookmark links or links active on the page.

I had to disable a url pretyifier doohickey the other day so any bookmarks made while that link was active will do exactly what you described.

New indicators have always been a bit funny for me... so I don't know if it's just you're noticing the problem now or what but more information can't hurt.

Also I am aware of the occasional 500 server errors, I haven't tracked them down as the error messages are decidedly unhelpful.

mikethor007:
The NEW indicator started to behave funny in the last week or so. Threads in which the most recent post was mine would appear flagged with the indicator.

The page with header and bottom but no content thing happens sometimes by simply navigating in the site. Sometimes when reloading.

Dr. Tran:

--- Quote from: mikethor007 on September 21, 2010, 08:37:59 PM ---The NEW indicator started to behave funny in the last week or so. Threads in which the most recent post was mine would appear flagged with the indicator.

The page with header and bottom but no content thing happens sometimes by simply navigating in the site. Sometimes when reloading.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed the new indicator issue for myself, but only when I edit my post before leaving the page.

As for the grey screen issues if you could PM me with date/time and what page you where trying to visit when it happens I'd appreciate it.  Could help finding whats wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version