Announcements > Help

Old section with Fan Fics

(1/1)

Harbinger:
Hey all.  Been gone a while and came back to find some old stories.  But it seems I can't find that section anymore.  Where we use to have to write in our chapters.  Where do I find those old stories like Rise of the Harbinger (the one I use to write) now?

Dr. Tran:

--- Quote from: Harbinger on February 08, 2011, 05:13:05 PM ---Hey all.  Been gone a while and came back to find some old stories.  But it seems I can't find that section anymore.  Where we use to have to write in our chapters.  Where do I find those old stories like Rise of the Harbinger (the one I use to write) now?

--- End quote ---

Hi, with the SMF 2.0 switch the FF section decided to puke all over itself and is adamantly refusing to play nice.

I'm trying to fight it into working but it's not playing real nice.  No data has been lost or anything, it just doesn't want to give it out. :/

Harbinger:
Woof...I hope I can find the old story I wrote as a rough draft to what I put on the forums  :D

Dr. Tran:

--- Quote from: Harbinger on February 08, 2011, 07:06:00 PM ---Woof...I hope I can find the old story I wrote as a rough draft to what I put on the forums  :D

--- End quote ---

You posted it on the fan fiction here?  PM me some details about it (username you used to post it, anything from the contents, etc) and I'll try and pull the data out for you in the mean time while I fight it into working.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version