Author Topic: BattleTech: Periphery Blues (Game Thread)  (Read 176321 times)

February 18, 2011, 04:20:55 AM
Reply #575

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
"Buying off local ComStar opperators...They're taking a huge risk by mucking about with communications."

Dark tidings indeed.
Randall pays close attention to the General to see what is his answer.

"We'll, a distress call was routed to us through a series of blockade runners.
Two ships of the exact same design as your own, designated Fortune's Fury 1 and 2, are the originators of the signal."
He motions for one of his aides to approach, grabbing a small holo projector from the man's hands.

Vakervsky slides the small plate-like object towards the center of the table, and presses a few buttons on a remote control.
A still image of a man in his early 40's appears, in the cockpit of a Mad Cat.
His face is bruised, bloody, and appears to be on the verge of unconsciousness.

Dianna's eyes open wide, and Tarkus' face grows with concern.

"Is this not the President of your company?"
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

February 18, 2011, 04:22:52 AM
Reply #576

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Amelia thinks.
"Not any specifics. But I like actions. The ones with explosions, and a dashing hero."

"Die Hard."
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

February 18, 2011, 04:23:43 AM
Reply #577

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
  • The shit I put up with.
Two ships of the exact same design as your own, designated Fortune's Fury 1 and 2, are the originators of the signal."
He motions for one of his aides to approach, grabbing a small holo projector from the man's hands.

Vakervsky slides the small plate-like object towards the center of the table, and presses a few buttons on a remote control.

Miranda looks wide eyed at Dianna. "It is...Isn't it Dianna." Miranda's face is filled with doubt and sadness.

You don't hide beer from Fox. He's like the glowing eye of Sauron behind a twelve pack. "I see you"

February 18, 2011, 04:24:31 AM
Reply #578

Offline Muk

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
  • The Qun is pretty deep. You wouldn't understand it
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Splinkdoodles

February 18, 2011, 04:25:09 AM
Reply #579

Offline mikethor007

• Conclave Representative
  • Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007

Randall notices the reaction from both Commanders.

"The President...oh hell."

From bad to worse and then to the bottom of the pit...

What is he doing THERE?

"A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply!"
Toaster

February 18, 2011, 04:26:09 AM
Reply #580

Offline PMorgan18

• Ship Captain
  • Octavia
    • PMorgan18

William scratches his chin.
He leans in closer to the holo and glances over at Dianna

Never surrender. Your honour lies in Victory or Death.

February 18, 2011, 04:27:04 AM
Reply #581

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Miranda looks wide eyed at Dianna. "It is...Isn't it Dianna." Miranda's face is filled with doubt and sadness.

"Yes." Dianna's tone takes on a more serious tenor.

"We needed to be underway hours ago! General, unless you're willing to offer us your complete and unmitigated support."
She stands up in clanner fashion. "We're going to have to take our leave."

February 18, 2011, 04:31:53 AM
Reply #582

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Amelia's eyes widen.
"Hell. Yes."

AND THEN THEY WATCHED DIE HARD.

February 18, 2011, 04:33:23 AM
Reply #583

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain

"We needed to be underway hours ago! General, unless you're willing to offer us your complete and unmitigated support."
Miranda looks over the table full of people. "I'm not gonna lie Dianna. I feel like whether or not he helps us with this we should stay because of numbers."
Miranda's voice is crisp and to the point for once her Clanner history shows itself in full gusto.

You don't hide beer from Fox. He's like the glowing eye of Sauron behind a twelve pack. "I see you"

February 18, 2011, 04:35:22 AM
Reply #584

Offline PMorgan18

• Ship Captain
  • Octavia
    • PMorgan18
William stands up and walks over to Dianna.

February 18, 2011, 04:36:20 AM
Reply #585

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Miranda looks over the table full of people. "I'm not gonna lie Dianna. I feel like whether or not he helps us with this we should stay because of numbers."
Miranda's voice is crisp and to the point for once.

"We all owe our livelihoods to that man. Most of us owe our lives to him!
If you knew him, you would have no issue in following me into the depths of Hades to save him."

Colonel Tarkus sits up right in his seat, then pulls himself to his feet to give a quick salute to the holo projector.

February 18, 2011, 04:37:50 AM
Reply #586

Offline mikethor007

• Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
If you knew him, you would have no issue in following me into the depths of Hades to save him."

Colonel Tarkus sits up right in his seat, then pulls himself to his feet to give a quick salute to the holo projector.
Randall gets up from his seat and stands at attention to Dianna's side.

If they were to leave now, he would go along, no questions asked.
Toaster

February 18, 2011, 04:38:06 AM
Reply #587

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain

Miranda digresses to her elder Clanner. "Very well Dianna. Your the leader of our little group. I will support whatever decision you make on this matter."

February 18, 2011, 04:38:48 AM
Reply #588

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
The General is taken aback by the assembled party's pendulum like behavior, but is mostly unsurprised.
"As a token of good faith, I am prepared to supply your lances with equipment upon arrival into the Talitha system.
We will first strike the outer colonies, slowly making our way into the core worlds and to Talitha herself."

February 18, 2011, 04:40:09 AM
Reply #589

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
Miranda digresses to her elder Clanner. "Very well Dianna. Your the leader of our little group. I will support whatever decision you make on this matter."

The General is taken aback by the assembled party's pendulum like behavior, but is mostly unsurprised.
"As a token of good faith, I am prepared to supply your lances with equipment upon arrival into the Talitha system.
We will first strike the outer colonies, slowly making our way into the core worlds and to Talitha herself."

Dianna ponders for a moment, the General's accommodating nature still makes her uneasy.
"We will go to Talitha, together."

February 18, 2011, 04:40:16 AM
Reply #590

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
Miranda breathes a sigh of relief then returns to her normal bouncy composure. "Well. Its settled then!" Miranda laughs off the tension filling the room.

February 18, 2011, 04:43:15 AM
Reply #591

Offline mikethor007

• Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007
Dianna ponders for a moment, the General's accommodating nature still makes her uneasy.
Randall breathes a sigh of relief.

This will makes things easier. Now we only have to get to brass tacks.
Toaster

February 18, 2011, 04:45:57 AM
Reply #592

Offline PMorgan18

• Ship Captain
  • Octavia
    • PMorgan18
"That's good."
William lets out a deep breath and starts to unwrap the candy bar.

February 18, 2011, 04:48:23 AM
Reply #593

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
"That's good."
William lets out a deep breath and starts to unwrap the candy bar.
Miranda sneaks up from behind him on her tippy toes and attempts to snatch it from him but realizes that her plan is flawed after failing to take into account her body type. "Gimme that Will!" Miranda flings herself at the candybar after her sneak attempt failed.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 04:52:03 AM by Foxdonut »

February 18, 2011, 04:52:33 AM
Reply #594

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
"Alright, it's settled then." The general calls for one of his aides.

"Would you care for a meal before heading back to your ship? A few hours in deep space isn't going to matter, due to time dilation and all."

February 18, 2011, 04:52:55 AM
Reply #595

Offline PMorgan18

• Ship Captain
  • Octavia
    • PMorgan18
Miranda sneaks up from behind him on her tippy toes and attempts to snatch it from him but realizes that her plan is flawed. "Gimme that Will!" Miranda flings herself at the candybar after her sneak attempt failed.
William holds the candy bar above her reach.
"You really do want it don't you?"
He laughs and breaks the candy bar in half.
"Okay, one for me and one for you."
He shoves one half of the bar into Miranda's mouth.

February 18, 2011, 04:55:36 AM
Reply #596

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
William holds the candy bar above her reach.
"You really do want it don't you?"
He laughs and breaks the candy bar in half.
"Okay, one for me and one for you."
He shoves one half of the bar into Miranda's mouth.
Miranda attempts to talk just before having the candy bar shoved into her mouth. "W-hmmmmpfh." Miranda stares at Will with a did that just happen look about her face while cocking her hips to the left.
Miranda takes the candy bar out of her mouth and takes a bite than looks back at Will. "Your an ass."

February 18, 2011, 04:56:29 AM
Reply #597

Offline mikethor007

• Norse God of Thunder
    • mikethor007

"Would you care for a meal before heading back to your ship? A few hours in deep space isn't going to matter, due to time dilation and all."
"A...meal? That would be good."

Real food would really fit the bill right now

Toaster

February 18, 2011, 04:56:46 AM
Reply #598

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42

"A...meal? That would be good."

Real food would really fit the bill right now

Colonel Tarkus speaks up, after a few moments of silence. "Yeah, it'd be nice to have something other than MRE's and sandwiches for once."

February 18, 2011, 04:58:41 AM
Reply #599

Offline Foxdonut

• Jade Falcon Fag
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
Colonel Tarkus speaks up, after a few moments of silence. "Yeah, it'd be nice to have something other than MRE's and sandwiches for once."
Miranda finishes off her half of the candy bar. "Sure food would be good!" She grins and finishes her sentence while smacks Will on the back of the head.