Author Topic: [SPOILER] Her face  (Read 47560 times)

April 10, 2012, 03:54:44 PM
Reply #175

Offline Rear Admiral Kikaimegami

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
  • dem head-flaps :wub:
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Home of the Machine Goddess
May I call him "homosexual looking", to make it political correct? I just wanted to express that I don't get why women feel attracted to Thane. I never offended gay people, beside from the fact that on a Tali-fan forum nobody should feel offended by this. And tight, leather clothing is definitly not hot on guys. Never ever. Its of course the most efficient outfit for an assassin, I understand that, but Its not HOT. And thats a fact.
No, because you're still pointing out stereotypes of a sexuality you don't agree with. You'll never sound polite calling someone, even a game character, "homosexual looking". Don't even argue with me on this, because obviously you don't even see why it's rude. This isn't about political correctness; it's about not sounding like an intolerant asshat.

Also, you presume to know a lot about what other people can find attractive. Your own opinions are just that: Yours. I'm afraid that I must shatter your world-view: I find tight, leather clothing on men who are trim and in shape to be reasonably attractive, especially the kind of stuff Thane wears. I apologize for ruining your perceptions of reality like this.

EDIT: Okay, and this is horridly off-topic.

ANYWAY MEANWHILE IN TALI-FACE LAND

I still want a better view of what quarian ears look like. Are they like Cardassian ears? They kind of look like it from that image, but her hair is covering them too much. Damnit, this is important information that we need to know.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:00:53 PM by Rear Admiral Kikaimegami »
<Kikaimegami> technically every post I make is about Legion's ass!

This world is what we can give
Scarred from the way we lived
All those dreams we shared for you
How I wish they could come true
 :legionsnipe: :kikai:

We dreamed of a world in peace
But killed for a life of ease
Now we leave the wounds for you
What else can the dying do?

=^..^= (This) Forum Rules! =^..^= Legion Steam Community =^..^= My ME2 Projects =^..^=

April 10, 2012, 04:09:10 PM
Reply #176

Offline CroGamer002

• Full Quarian
    • mesina2
    • mesina2
    • crogamer002

ANYWAY MEANWHILE IN TALI-FACE LAND

I still want a better view of what quarian ears look like. Are they like Cardassian ears? They kind of look like it from that image, but her hair is covering them too much. Damnit, this is important information that we need to know.

Since Bioware broke 2 out of my 3 requests for not to do for Tali's face, they'll probably give her elf ears.

April 10, 2012, 04:13:03 PM
Reply #177

Offline Garrus

• Migrant Fleet Marine
  • Cause Garrus Is Awesome Too!
    • TZFGarrus
    • Magyx
    • Vaccumdiagrams
Since Bioware broke 2 out of my 3 requests for not to do for Tali's face, they'll probably give her elf ears.

seconded
Garrus has left the building.

April 10, 2012, 04:15:07 PM
Reply #178

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
They look more vented, though, hence why I compared them to Cardassian ears. The lobes are more a part of the jawline in that instance and they don't have much of an outer "shell" of cartridge.

=^..^= (This) Forum Rules! =^..^= Legion Steam Community =^..^= My ME2 Projects =^..^=

April 10, 2012, 04:43:51 PM
Reply #179

Offline CroGamer002

• Full Quarian
    • mesina2
    • mesina2
    • crogamer002
^I guess that could happen.

But still, I'm very disappointed by Tali's face.

And I was the one who for 2 years was preparing to laugh at people who won't like Tali's face in ME3.

In the end, I'm one the least happiest about her face in ME3.

April 10, 2012, 04:48:41 PM
Reply #180

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
^I guess that could happen.

But still, I'm very disappointed by Tali's face.

And I was the one who for 2 years was preparing to laugh at people who won't like Tali's face in ME3.

In the end, I'm one the least happiest about her face in ME3.

They'd have pissed off fans no matter what they did, but I still think using stock photography was a cheap cop-out. They managed to piss off a significant portion of die-hard fans who did end up liking how they handled her face just by the method of how they went about showing it. I may still complete the mesh I was working on and texture it to resemble the altered photograph from the game, just to have something a bit nicer than what was provided.

EDIT: This is the mesh I am talking about:

Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:50:54 PM by Rear Admiral Kikaimegami »

April 15, 2012, 08:49:31 PM
Reply #181

Offline ajsyav

• Adolescent Quarian
    • ajsyav
    • HoratioCrunch
I'm only annoyed that the photo doesn't allow us to see much. The sun glare and the shadow on the side of her head facing the "camera omnitool" makes the photo lack detail. I really want a more detailed photo or have her take of her helmet in game.
This photo isn't satisfactory for me.

April 15, 2012, 08:50:24 PM
Reply #182

Offline ajsyav

• Adolescent Quarian
    • ajsyav
    • HoratioCrunch
They'd have pissed off fans no matter what they did, but I still think using stock photography was a cheap cop-out. They managed to piss off a significant portion of die-hard fans who did end up liking how they handled her face just by the method of how they went about showing it. I may still complete the mesh I was working on and texture it to resemble the altered photograph from the game, just to have something a bit nicer than what was provided.

EDIT: This is the mesh I am talking about:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Nice work. Hope you can complete it well.