Author Topic: When Is Tali Encountered In ME3? (Minor Spoilers)  (Read 2558 times)

May 13, 2012, 04:40:27 AM

Offline OwnedU2Fast

• Pilgrim
  • Tali is the best female VG character of all-time!
    • OwnedU2Fast
    • OwnedU2Fast
I've completed Priority: Tuchanka on my second play through of ME3 and I'm already 11 hours in and I'm just desperate to see Tali. I'm about to start Priority: Citadel II with the Cerberus invasion of the Citadel. I forgot, so about how much longer before the Admirals come on the ship?I'm done for the day, but I sure do miss Tali. :talihappy:  :wub:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:42:31 AM by OwnedU2Fast »
Humans are a blight on galatic purity! -Mad Batarian Prophet

May 13, 2012, 06:43:46 AM
Reply #1

Offline Seddo4494

• Full Quarian
    • seddo4494
    • Seddon4494?feature=mhee
It should be just after the Cerberus invasion, the next mission is priority:  Perseus Veil and you meet her then. 
Time not spent with Tali is time wasted. ^-^

May 13, 2012, 12:34:02 PM
Reply #2

Offline Rear Admiral Kikaimegami

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
  • dem head-flaps :wub:
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Home of the Machine Goddess
Yeah, it's after the Citadel stuff. That's why you need all the fucking rep points to get the peace option, because it's so damn late in the game.
<Kikaimegami> technically every post I make is about Legion's ass!

This world is what we can give
Scarred from the way we lived
All those dreams we shared for you
How I wish they could come true
 :legionsnipe: :kikai:

We dreamed of a world in peace
But killed for a life of ease
Now we leave the wounds for you
What else can the dying do?

=^..^= (This) Forum Rules! =^..^= Legion Steam Community =^..^= My ME2 Projects =^..^=

May 13, 2012, 04:10:23 PM
Reply #3

Offline UserThree

• Pilgrim
But it's all good, because after you do the dreadnought mission (right after the admirals come on board, for those who haven't done it already) she stays on your ship. Even though all you can get her to say is she's ready when you are, she'll come with you on whatever other missions you do. This means you can rush to get Tali, then do more missions to get the rep required (3/4) for peace with her on your squad. Much better than doing another few hours without Tali. :P

Which you may well already be aware of, since this is your second playthrough. Thought I'd mention it anyway, though.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:13:32 PM by UserThree »
"I don't need luck; I've got ammo." -Grunt

May 13, 2012, 04:29:59 PM
Reply #4

Offline Rear Admiral Kikaimegami

• リジョンマンセル
  • Machine Goddess
  • Ship Captain
  • dem head-flaps :wub:
    • kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Kikaimegami
    • Home of the Machine Goddess
But it's all good, because after you do the dreadnought mission (right after the admirals come on board, for those who haven't done it already) she stays on your ship. Even though all you can get her to say is she's ready when you are, she'll come with you on whatever other missions you do. This means you can rush to get Tali, then do more missions to get the rep required (3/4) for peace with her on your squad. Much better than doing another few hours without Tali. :P

Which you may well already be aware of, since this is your second playthrough. Thought I'd mention it anyway, though.
Actually yeah, it's good that you mention that for anyone else who might find this thread. When I asked the guys on TS while I was doing my playthrough, they were kind of vague about when I'd need all those reputation points, so I went rep whoring before that mission.  :wallbash:

COULD HAVE DONE ALL THOSE N7 MISSIONS WITH TEAM DEXTRO GOD DAMN IT
<Kikaimegami> technically every post I make is about Legion's ass!

This world is what we can give
Scarred from the way we lived
All those dreams we shared for you
How I wish they could come true
 :legionsnipe: :kikai:

We dreamed of a world in peace
But killed for a life of ease
Now we leave the wounds for you
What else can the dying do?

=^..^= (This) Forum Rules! =^..^= Legion Steam Community =^..^= My ME2 Projects =^..^=

May 13, 2012, 09:30:54 PM
Reply #5

Offline Seddo4494

• Full Quarian
    • seddo4494
    • Seddon4494?feature=mhee
Some of the missions surrounding Tuchanka, and the Grissom academy mission, do have a timer so it's worth doing those first if you want to get everything done. I always get those out of the way then rush to the dreadnaught mission, the Tali flirting part of that mission is the best :D
Time not spent with Tali is time wasted. ^-^

May 14, 2012, 01:13:08 AM
Reply #6

Offline OwnedU2Fast

• Pilgrim
  • Tali is the best female VG character of all-time!
    • OwnedU2Fast
    • OwnedU2Fast

I didn't know if you knew this, but rep isn't the only thing you need to achieve peace. For sure, you had to have exonerated Tali in ME2, 4 bars of rep, saved Zaal'Koris, and have Legion survive ME. There are some other things as well that seem to determine if you can achieve piece, but they are arguable.
Humans are a blight on galatic purity! -Mad Batarian Prophet

May 14, 2012, 04:29:21 AM
Reply #7

Offline UserThree

• Pilgrim
I know. There is a list somewhere, but that at least is searchable (I probably should've mentioned it anyway). It took me ages to find out exactly how much rep I needed, though, and I found out I could take Tali on missions while Raan was still onboard and Rannoch was still under siege entirely by accident, so I thought I'd share those.

You also need to've done the fighter base mission to achieve peace.

And there's Grissom and the Tuchanka bomb mission, those are time-sensitive, I forgot about those. Definitely want to do them quickly.
"I don't need luck; I've got ammo." -Grunt

May 14, 2012, 07:03:29 PM
Reply #8

Offline Tudhalyas

• Pilgrim
  • Quarian for life
Actually yeah, it's good that you mention that for anyone else who might find this thread. When I asked the guys on TS while I was doing my playthrough, they were kind of vague about when I'd need all those reputation points, so I went rep whoring before that mission.  :wallbash:

COULD HAVE DONE ALL THOSE N7 MISSIONS WITH TEAM DEXTRO GOD DAMN IT
Sigh, I was totally unaware when Tali would have been available in the game as well, and since so many missions seemed to be timered, I preferred to play them first before moving on with the main plot. Oh well, I'll fix this in my second playthrough (but first I want to play ME1 and then ME2 another time :D ).
There is enough grief in the galaxy already. I don't need to add to it.