Author Topic: Character Key  (Read 2075 times)

December 30, 2012, 05:45:47 AM

Offline Mental Surge

• Full Quarian
http://biowarestore.com/catalog/product/view/id/3320/s/tali-zorah-character-key/category/57/
 There is a character key for Tali that you cvan buy at the bioware store. I bought it simply because of how bug of a Tali fan I am. However, I dont really see the point of it lol. Some of the information seems to be wrong, like how it says Tali is proficient with hand guns instead of shot guns. It also spells Spectre wrong. I dont see the point in the colour  palette either.
I do love how it shows Tali's face though. Interesting how its an old picture of Talis face yet, seems consistent with what they went with for the most part.  Which I am happy about btw. I would like them to have more content and merchandise showing Talis true face.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:48:36 AM by Mental Surge »

January 12, 2013, 12:14:07 PM
Reply #1

Offline Orpheus

• Podling
    • ClearSkiesMedia
it is quite cool. Sadly I would have hoped it would have bin a bit bigger.
A hero is some one who isn't afraid to die for what he believes, even if he would lose everything he was fighting for.

January 16, 2013, 10:42:58 AM
Reply #2

Offline Mental Surge

• Full Quarian
I just wish they would have put more effort in it. Seems like a random cash grab.

January 21, 2013, 09:56:14 AM
Reply #3

Offline Orpheus

• Podling
    • ClearSkiesMedia
True. I'm just hoping that they would stop recycling the same characters over and over again and giving us something new and different like the Mordin bust. Not saying I wouldn't mind more Tali products, Especially if they make a Kotobukiya statue of her next.  ;D
A hero is some one who isn't afraid to die for what he believes, even if he would lose everything he was fighting for.

January 22, 2013, 07:45:56 AM
Reply #4

Offline Mental Surge

• Full Quarian
Im surprised they haven't made  a lot more tali products. Apparently Bioware doesn't like money.

August 24, 2013, 12:03:55 AM
Reply #5

Offline rogen80

• Adolescent Quarian
Yeah, I did see that item on their website. Not a huge fan... looks like whoever designed it either had too little time, or put in too little effort.
I'm as free as the dust in the solar wind...