Author Topic: Tali after events of ME3 (SPOILERS)  (Read 1781 times)

August 23, 2013, 08:35:50 AM

Offline Rayya

• Adolescent Quarian
    • Vo0d0o3
    • Vo0d0oD0L
I want to know what people think of this, but maybe if your EMS score was perfect, after the credits (and seeing shepard breathe) bioware could have included a final cutscene which shows a beaten shepard with the love interest.

what I imagine for Tali is that vista where you defeat the reaper on Rannoch with quarians building homes and cities in the distance, Tali standing over the edge and then shepard, still in his broken armour slowly walks up to her and holds her from behind then as Tali turns we see her face, the surprise and shock, then tears start to fall and shepard says jokingly, its time for us to start building a house *blackout*

what would you guys like to have seen of the aftermath?

August 23, 2013, 11:40:47 PM
Reply #1

Offline rogen80

• Adolescent Quarian
I want to know what people think of this, but maybe if your EMS score was perfect, after the credits (and seeing shepard breathe) bioware could have included a final cutscene which shows a beaten shepard with the love interest.

what I imagine for Tali is that vista where you defeat the reaper on Rannoch with quarians building homes and cities in the distance, Tali standing over the edge and then shepard, still in his broken armour slowly walks up to her and holds her from behind then as Tali turns we see her face, the surprise and shock, then tears start to fall and shepard says jokingly, its time for us to start building a house *blackout*

what would you guys like to have seen of the aftermath?

Wow... This almost exactly what I imagined too. Great minds think alike as they say! :)
I'm as free as the dust in the solar wind...

August 25, 2013, 09:39:09 AM
Reply #2

Offline Rayya

• Adolescent Quarian
    • Vo0d0o3
    • Vo0d0oD0L
Wow... This almost exactly what I imagined too. Great minds think alike as they say! :)

hahaha thanks

im planning to write a fan fiction of the games through tali's eyes (plus some extra bits to make the story a bit more compelling :) )

August 27, 2013, 01:44:32 AM
Reply #3

Offline rogen80

• Adolescent Quarian
hahaha thanks

im planning to write a fan fiction of the games through tali's eyes (plus some extra bits to make the story a bit more compelling :) )

Excellent! let me know when you finish... I'd like to read it.
I'm as free as the dust in the solar wind...