Author Topic: What don't you like about Tali?  (Read 18592 times)

July 04, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
Reply #50

Offline Muk

• Uniocular American
  • Global Moderator
  • Ship Captain
  • The Qun is pretty deep. You wouldn't understand it
    • Mukora
    • Mukora09
    • Splinkdoodles
? If you charmed the fight, then you wouldn't need to charm Legion
Er... duh?

July 09, 2010, 01:59:10 AM
Reply #51

Offline Collider

• Migrant Fleet Marine

January 20, 2011, 08:36:17 AM
Reply #52

Offline VandalX187

• Ship Captain
  • Run!!
    • VandalX187
    • VandalX187
I don/t like that she can't use SMGs. Yeah the shotgun is awesome but most of the time I want her in the back of the fight in a supporting role. So it would be nice if she was trained to use SMGs for ME3.

January 27, 2011, 01:14:46 AM
Reply #53

Offline Klopy

• Podling
As much as I love the passion of her beliefs, sometimes I think she may be a little close-minded.
I played Mass Effect 2 for the first time on the PS3. I never got to play ME1.

I fell in love with this game, and am considering buying an Xbox just to play the first one.

PS3sn - Klopy

February 01, 2011, 03:08:36 PM
Reply #54

Offline Mazder

• Cool Sith Title
  • Full Quarian
  • For the Empire!!!
    • http://mazder-1x5.deviantart.com/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031547390
As much as I love the passion of her beliefs, sometimes I think she may be a little close-minded.
Yeah, i have noticed that myself, she is a little closed off, but i guess as a quarian she can't be too trusting or open minded as they've been alone for so long so trust is hard for them to come by, so i think it's more self protection than being narrow minded.

But she might be, i don't know, but she does seem to have a little bit of that quality.
Come look at my art.
http://mazder-1x5.deviantart.com/
Leave ideas or critiques or anything with me there or anywhere you can reach me. :)

February 01, 2011, 05:16:03 PM
Reply #55

Offline Dr. Tran

• Administrator
  • Ship Captain
  • Zomg...
    • rdaruszka
    • darklordmyst
    • clickhereforlettuce.net
Yeah, i have noticed that myself, she is a little closed off, but i guess as a quarian she can't be too trusting or open minded as they've been alone for so long so trust is hard for them to come by, so i think it's more self protection than being narrow minded.

But she might be, i don't know, but she does seem to have a little bit of that quality.

That's a tough one to call.  I mean she does show a little bit of that but on the other hand if there was anything she was going to be closed minded about it'd be the geth and if you paragon/renegade your way through that she -gives- Legion data on the flotilla.  Not classified data but data none the less.
He once challenged his reflection to a staring contest... On the fourth day, he won.
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
We have an IRC!  IRC Info
And a nice webchat!  Web IRC

:legionsnipe:

February 01, 2011, 05:23:52 PM
Reply #56

Offline Savakka1

• Ship Captain
  • Pro Quarian.
And then again, she is not nearly as close minded as many quarians on the Flotilla seem to be.

February 01, 2011, 07:17:44 PM
Reply #57

Offline NucaCola

• Pilgrim
And then again, she is not nearly as close minded as many quarians on the Flotilla seem to be.
This I can understand, living in a closed off society from the rest of the galexcy tends to mix up you view of it. That, and the fact that almost every quarian that comes back from there pilgramige most likely have stories of them being abused probably adds to that view.
I'm a bad speller...

February 01, 2011, 08:39:14 PM
Reply #58

Offline RobotNixon

• Ship Captain
  • Sounds about right.
    • AdultPuppetShow
    • BeastLingo42
She doesn't laugh enough.

Then again, there isn't much to laugh about.

Mass Effect is a surprisingly depressing place.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

February 03, 2011, 04:49:48 PM
Reply #59

Offline Savakka1

• Ship Captain
  • Pro Quarian.
She doesn't laugh enough.

Then again, there isn't much to laugh about.

Mass Effect is a surprisingly depressing place.
Well, that makes the little laugh after the trial much more enjoyable, but otherwise true. :D

February 04, 2011, 08:12:52 AM
Reply #60

Offline VandalX187

• Ship Captain
  • Run!!
    • VandalX187
    • VandalX187
Well, that makes the little laugh after the trial much more enjoyable, but otherwise true. :D
OMG,  yes more laughter please. Maybe after I defeat the Reapers, We'll have a few drinks and laughs.
I also didn't like that she wasn't recruitable at the start of the game. (wishes he had PC version for mods) :(

February 04, 2011, 05:22:05 PM
Reply #61

Offline Dr. Tran

• Administrator
  • Ship Captain
  • Zomg...
    • rdaruszka
    • darklordmyst
    • clickhereforlettuce.net
OMG,  yes more laughter please. Maybe after I defeat the Reapers, We'll have a few drinks and laughs.
I also didn't like that she wasn't recruitable at the start of the game. (wishes he had PC version for mods) :(

:smug:
He once challenged his reflection to a staring contest... On the fourth day, he won.
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
We have an IRC!  IRC Info
And a nice webchat!  Web IRC

:legionsnipe:

February 04, 2011, 09:49:52 PM
Reply #62

Offline VandalX187

• Ship Captain
  • Run!!
    • VandalX187
    • VandalX187

January 18, 2012, 11:28:45 PM
Reply #63

Offline Quarian.N7

• Pilgrim
  • Cause Garrus Is Awesome Too!
    • 794th
    • Magyx
    • Quarian.N7
Nothing. Simply nothing.
Have you ever noticed that the Signature of some people has nothing to do with them?

hmmmmm. . . .

November 02, 2012, 07:12:40 AM
Reply #64

Offline Xaio Koris Nar rayya

• Adolescent Quarian
Each and everyone of them are horrible, the geth weren't justified in fighting for their survival when there was nothing to indicate they would rebel, etc.

the geth were showing signs of self awareness and if something could potentially threaten your entire race im sure you would not just watch it happen. even when we tried to surrender the geth continued there genocide!

December 01, 2012, 03:27:50 AM
Reply #65

Offline PK

• Podling
    • PariahKing
I was disappointed in the third game when she was all like, "Oh, you were busy. Didn't want to bother you." Couldn't have sent me an email. yo?